COVID Safety Plan
WPC Cricket Club is
committed to creating a safe playing environment and has established a
COVID Safety Plan and policy to provide guidance on measures in place to
minimise any risks and allow cricket to be played.
A copy of the plan can be found here (WPC COVID-19 Safety Plan).
Everyone has a part to play in making sure we have a safe environment
and the Club asks that all players, spectators and members follow the
guidelines. Key steps everyone must adhere to are as follows:
- If you are unwell, or have been around anyone unwell, stay home and seek medical treatment if required.
- Hand hygiene: wash hands or use hand sanitiser on arrival and when finishing, and as required in between.
- No sharing of equipment - all players are to have their own playing equipment. Team kits are to be cleaned after use.
- Social distancing is to be adhered to - there should be a minimum of 1.5m between people at all times.
- Register of attendance is required to be completed for all those attending training, matches or any other events.
The Committee have ensured adequate placement of hand sanitiser/soap,
disinfectant and cleaning supplies at club venues and in the team kit
For full measures, please see the policy (WPC Policy for
COVID-19 Safety Plan).
COVID Safety Co-ordinator
Club has appointed Elizabeth
Franklin (Secretary) as the COVID Safety Co-Ordinator. If you have any
queries or concern, please contact Elizabeth by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0403 237 024.
COVID Related documents: Below are links to the documents referenced in the Club's Safety Plan and Policy.